What I love about homeschooling

I love being with my girls plain and simple! I love hearing their thoughts and witnessing their "AHA!" moments and knowing I was a part of it.

Being able to control their exposure to inappropriate influences. Children need to be given the opportunity to stay children and not be pushed into an adult world long before they're ready. Click HERE to read more.

Saturday, September 6, 2008

walkway


Daddy Llama has finished laying the front walk!



He added some new sod to level out the front yard.


He finished our front porch by adding tile to the steps as well as a railing. Doesn't it look great! Thanks Daddy Llama!



4 comments:

Kelly said...

It looks fabulous! He can come do mine now. ;-)

RoFayah said...

Ha, you have to get in line! I have a "honey, please finish the projects you've started" list from here to Chicago!

Mama Llama

L.A. Mama said...

Is that slate? It is very beautiful! Good job Daddy Llama :)

RoFayah said...

L.A. Mama,

Yes, it's slate! It's so gorgeous! He picked out the more solid gray ones to do our foyer with.

Mama Llama