What I love about homeschooling

I love being with my girls plain and simple! I love hearing their thoughts and witnessing their "AHA!" moments and knowing I was a part of it.

Being able to control their exposure to inappropriate influences. Children need to be given the opportunity to stay children and not be pushed into an adult world long before they're ready. Click HERE to read more.

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Funny Pics


Squirrel took this in case you were wondering what Mystics nose really looked like.


and what Savannah looks like when she sleeps


and what she looks like when the flash from the camera has jarred her from her nap.

Note: Fluffy Puppy took the pictures of Savannah

1 comment:

L.A. Mama said...

These pics remind me of those big nosed dogs birthday cards that you see at Target.

They are FUNNY!