What I love about homeschooling

I love being with my girls plain and simple! I love hearing their thoughts and witnessing their "AHA!" moments and knowing I was a part of it.

Being able to control their exposure to inappropriate influences. Children need to be given the opportunity to stay children and not be pushed into an adult world long before they're ready. Click HERE to read more.

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

sculpey

After school today the girls decided they wanted to play with sculpey. They've never used it before so it was a new experience for them. It was more difficult to work with then play-dough because the consistency is tougher. Fluffy Puppy said next time she would take more time to mold the figures and use her hands to really heat up the clay.



Now this is just WRONG. Give the nice puppy back it's body...
.



Hey, this is a family blog!


Much better!



Squirrel concentrating on shoving the pencil up the pups -- I mean, giving the puppy some details.


Creating her next victim, er, puppy.



Giving her puppy bunny ears.




A side view of Fluffy Puppys Akita.


Posing for the camera.



They are ready for the oven.

No comments: