What I love about homeschooling

I love being with my girls plain and simple! I love hearing their thoughts and witnessing their "AHA!" moments and knowing I was a part of it.

Being able to control their exposure to inappropriate influences. Children need to be given the opportunity to stay children and not be pushed into an adult world long before they're ready. Click HERE to read more.

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Purim




Yoda/Squirrel

Our Temple had Purim services yesterday. They were fun, upbeat, and just plain hysterical. After the services, we went to dinner, then there was a movie about how Barbie is Jewish. It was so stupid, but so hilariously random. If you want to watch, go http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWbyZapkWRo :)

After that, Mom and I went to go find Squirrel, who was playing with her friends. Then we made masks (pictures below). It was really fun ^.^



Squirrel's Mask


My mask (with four Deathly Hallows signs and two scars... Nerdy :D)

You can find the story of Purim here:
http://www.hillel.org/jewish/holidays/purim/purimstory.htm

Happy Purim!

Fluffy Puppy ♥

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Fluffy Puppy, Squirrel, and Mama Llama it sounds like you had a nice Purim. Thanks for sharing.